Product Support Engineer at VIMANA
We are looking for passionate, talented, and super-smart support engineers to join our product support team. If you are someone who loves solving hard problems, identify root cause of complex issues, and enjoys communicating with people, then this job is for you! You will be working with some of the best engineers in the industry in a self-organizing, agile environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
As a member of VIMANA’s you will provide support to our customers through a variety of methods. You will interact with internal VIMANA’s teams.
- Ownership of new and existing VIMANA customer issues and see problems through to resolution
- Develop a deep understanding of customer processes and standard operating procedures
- Triage, troubleshoot, and analyze issues and tickets from VIMANA customers and partners
- Develop scripts and automation tools to troubleshoot and analyze customer issues
- Build and maintain VIMANA’s Knowledge Base by creating tech notes and articles
- Interface with Development and Client Services teams to assist the customer with testing and troubleshooting problems
- Demonstrate sense of urgency in all customer interactions
- BS degree in IT, Computer Science, or Engineering; or related technical field; or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of product support experience
- Familiarity with Jira
- Good in problem analysis, troubleshooting, requirement analysis
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, communicate with all levels of stakeholders, and get the right things done
- Cross platform experience: Windows/OSX/Linux
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and other IAAS platforms
- A craving for working in a challenging, fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment.
Good to have Skills
- Experience with ITSM and ITIL a big plus
- Experience with data integration and ETL is a plus
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic support environment
- Experience in building scripting and automation tools using NodeJS, Python or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience using REST APIs for troubleshooting and testing
- Familiarity with Bash, Shell, and Windows Powershell scripting
Why Join VIMANA
We recognize that our dedicated team members make us successful and we offer competitive salaries. We are a workplace that values work-life balance, provides flexible working hours, and full time remote work
options. You will be part of a team that is highly motivated to learn and work on cutting edge technologies, tools, and development practices.
We build products and platforms for the Industrial Internet of Things. Our technology is being used around the world in mission-critical applications – from improving the performance of manufacturing plants, to making electric vehicles safer and more efficient, to making industrial equipment smarter.
Please fill out the form below to apply.